Nature Determination Laboratory of Afrooz Shimi Larak Company using a set of modern devices including AAS atomic absorption spectrometer, FTIR infrared spectrometer, XRF X-ray fluorescence spectrometer, flame photometer, spectrophotometer also experienced specialists and works As the most basic part of material analysis, which is equipped to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze and identify materials.
- Determining the nature of organic materials
- Determining the nature of polymeric materials
- Determining the nature of the pigment
- Determining the nature of paint and resin
- Analysis and determination of the nature of chemical, organic, liquid, solid, organic fertilizers, compost and fertilizers.
- Analysis, grading and determining amount of impurities in iron ore, chromium, manganese, copper, and other rocks and mineral ores
- Analysis and determination of the nature of various types of refractory ceramic objects
- Analysis and determination of the nature of refractory bricks
- Tests for ferroalloys, rocks and minerals
- Test artifacts of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos and mica
- Analysis and determination of the nature of different types of glass